Jeffery Schoonover, MD, FAVLS, FAAFP, RVT, RPVI, DABVLM, Indiana Vein Specialists and AVLS Board of Directors.
What will you learn?
- Review a practice pathway from initial evaluation to diagnosis/treatment, along with progression to a home management plan, incorporating Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and Certified Lymphatic Therapists (CLTs) in a community based office setting.
- Discuss how this multidisciplinary clinical team uses a standardized diagnostic algorithm to address/rule out other diagnostic considerations in the setting of peripheral edema and venolymphatic presentations.
- Provide lessons learned during implementation of the on-site lymphatic physical therapist team, which optimized efficiencies, especially through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Discuss cost modeling for this patient centered model that accounts for additional staff/overhead.
- Provide overview of clinical responsibilities using this long-term care follow-up model for phlebolymphedema patients.
Date: 25 January 2023
Time: 8pm - 9pm EST
Register: Register directly on the American Vein and Lymphatic Society's website.